There are many great reasons to consider IT outsourcing. It can save you money and, just as valuable, it can save you time. Your reduced overhead is important but equally important will be the fact that you can concentrate on your core competencies. It is only through outsourcing that the modern business can be its strongest. However, figuring out where to start with IT outsourcing services can be tricky.
List of Top IT Outsourcing Companies for Innovation
Here’s a list of great top 10 web design companies who can deliver top quality work. If you’re looking for a place to start, you can’t do better than one of them. These companies are listed as being top ten in innovation and methodology.
- Mastek: Mastek is particularly skilled in the insurance and government sectors. Since its inception in 1982, it has been providing these sectors with enterprise-grade business applications, which it build and maintains itself. It also provides business intelligence and data warehousing.
- EDS: Although it has recently been acquired by HP, EDS’ business structure continues to provide a variety of outsourcing services. This includes Infrastructure, which involves maintaining all or most of the client’s computer and communication technology, and Applications, which involves developing and maintaining applications software.
- HLC Technologies: HLC offers, like EDS, both Infrastructure and Application management and creation for many types of IT needs. It also provides Research and Development as well as Business services in many countries.
- Cartus: Cartus offers relocation services in and to a wide variety of countries. Founded in 1955, it has plenty of experience under its belt, so you’ll be sure you’re getting the best. It offers consulting as well as practical solutions.
- Stream: Since it delivers services in over 35 languages, Stream is a great option for the international business. It offers technical support and warranties as well as a number of business-based solutions for a global market.
- Hexaware: Hexaware is a software provider that, in addition to development, focuses on providing support, integration, implementation, and testing for the software that it creates. Its particular sectors of interest are airlines, finance, health care, and insurance.
- Syntel: Syntel is a US-based business founded by a savvy Indian-American businessman in 1980. It now provides innovative IT and business services to a global market and has centers throughout India and the United States.
- Summit HR Worldwide: While not directly IT-related, Summit HR provides human resources and payroll technologies and solutions. This is an important part of the business and an excellent place to outsource.
- Datrose: Datrose has the unusual distinction of being a minority and veteran-owned business. It’s a smaller business which provides diverse services. One of its strong points is records and data management. It also offers staffing, administrative support, and contact center solutions.
- Objectiva Software Solutions: If you’re in need of application and platform development, Objectiva is a good choice. They have fifteen years of experience in building, maintaining, and managing software for business, commerce, and consumer applications.
Offshore Business Improvement
According to Julian Andrews, the most important piece of advice for getting good outsourcing is, “Build the right team.” This is easier said than done, but it’s important to keep in mind. If you’re hiring multiple contractors, make sure that they work well with each other and with any in-house employees they have to interact with. Remember: you’re not just getting together abstract collections of skills. You’re working with people, and people are always a bit messy. Account for that, and you’ll have far fewer problems.
Biggest IT Outsourcing Companies
The outsourcing companies we’ve listed here are some of the largest and most powerful, but they include a few smaller ones, too. Any of them will give you great work. Don’t be afraid to search out smaller companies. If you’re a small business especially, someone closer in size to you might suit your needs. So, when you’re searching, be sure you look for the best company, not the biggest size!